Category List

Friday, November 29, 2013

Candy cane clips (great for Christmas card holder) i'm going to have to make these to hang my cards on this year.

Simple and beautiful tree skirt.
Simple and beautiful tree skirt.

Download whole gallery
Oh, this is cool and perfect to use with my Stampin' Up! Simply Scored Scoring Tool.
Oh, this is cool and perfect to use with my Stampin' Up! Simply Scored Scoring Tool.

Download whole gallery
Christmas tree wall art
Christmas tree wall art

Download whole gallery
Candy cane clips (great for Christmas card holder) i'm going to have to make these to hang my cards on this year.
Candy cane clips (great for Christmas card holder) i'm going to have to make these to hang my cards on this year.

Download whole gallery
Petal Pocket Birthday card
Petal Pocket Birthday card

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment