Category List

Thursday, November 28, 2013

DIY bed legs...I have expanded on this idea further by adding the pre-made legs to a plywood platform that is hinged in the center so it can be folded in half for transporting to my staging jobs...fitted with air beds makes it much easier to move.

Cute Santa box from Stampin' for Sanity.
Cute Santa box from Stampin' for Sanity.

Download whole gallery
DIY bed legs...I have expanded on this idea further by adding the pre-made legs to a plywood platform that is hinged in the center so it can be folded in half for transporting to my staging jobs...fitted with air beds makes it much easier to move.
DIY bed legs...I have expanded on this idea further by adding the pre-made legs to a plywood platform that is hinged in the center so it can be folded in half for transporting to my staging jobs...fitted with air beds makes it much easier to move.

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment