Category List

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A Wreath using the Stampin' Up! Rosette Bigz die. This was my first time to make one. It is a little lopsided but I still like it.

Paper Trees
Paper Trees

Download whole gallery
Instructions on how to take a picture of Christmas lights. So need.
Instructions on how to take a picture of Christmas lights. So need.

Download whole gallery
O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree...
O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree...

Download whole gallery
A Wreath using the Stampin' Up! Rosette Bigz die. This was my first time to make one. It is a little lopsided but I still like it.
A Wreath using the Stampin' Up! Rosette Bigz die.  This was my first time to make one.  It is a little lopsided but I still like it.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment