Category List

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Crisp wrapper handbag/chip wrapper purse. I'm making one of these at the moment, I've just started but the colour scheme won't be as nicely minimal as this one. Love it!

seashell collecting bag
seashell collecting bag

Download whole gallery
Petal-Cone-Die ideas
Petal-Cone-Die ideas

Download whole gallery
cake box
cake box

Download whole gallery
acetate butterfly - tutorial - bjl
acetate butterfly - tutorial - bjl

Download whole gallery
Crisp wrapper handbag/chip wrapper purse. I'm making one of these at the moment, I've just started but the colour scheme won't be as nicely minimal as this one. Love it!
Crisp wrapper handbag/chip wrapper purse. I'm making one of these at the moment, I've just started but the colour scheme won't be as nicely minimal as this one. Love it!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment