Category List

Thursday, December 12, 2013

favor bags. Every time I see them it dazzles me how easy and cheap they are to make!

Very creative use of the stamps from April's Paper Pumpkin.
Very creative use of the stamps from April's Paper Pumpkin.

Download whole gallery
favor bags. Every time I see them it dazzles me how easy and cheap they are to make!
favor bags. Every time I see them it dazzles me how easy and cheap they are to make!

Download whole gallery
Market basket (petite purse die) by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Lynda Lee
Market basket (petite purse die) by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Lynda Lee

Download whole gallery
Stampin' Up! Two Tags die
Stampin' Up!  Two Tags die

Download whole gallery
Stampin' Up Mixed Bunch
Stampin' Up Mixed Bunch

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment